Saturday, July 19, 2014

U-boat 5565 watch

U-boat 5565





  • Displays hours, minutes, seconds and date at 3 on superimposed dials.

  • Stainless steel case with a satin finish and a high quality sapphire crystal.

  • Exclusive crown protection device, back of case sealed with 7 external screws and movement customized for U-Boat.

  • Powered by 25 jewels with 28800 vibrations per hour.

  • Water-resistant up to 330feet




I purchased U-boat 5565 watch as a Christmas gift for myself and I am completely satisfied. The package arrived promptly and the watch was very nice and snug in a large u-boat box. All the official cards and serial numbers were present. I have fairly small hands and wrists, but the large 46mm watch looks sensational – the simple, clean design is perfect, and gets lots of nice remarks from my friends. I love the black strap and clasp – all very nicely made. The watch doesn’t seem to lose or gain any time, but I am keeping it wound via a Brookstone winder, and haven’t done a scientific test. All in all, I am extremely satisfied with this purchase and highly recommend U-Boat.






from purrmission.net http://ift.tt/1u48I1Q

from Tumblr http://ift.tt/1mseQqP

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home